- S Kumar, Ghosh M K, Sarkar S, Mallik S, Biswas P N, Saha B. Tuberculoid leprosy and cytomegalovirus retinitis as immune restoration disease in a patient with AIDS. International Journal of Infectious Diseases 16 (2012) e146–e148.
- Samanta S, Dutta D, Ghoshal A, Mukhopadhyay S, Saha B, Sundar S, Jarmalavicius S, Forgber M, Mandal C, Walden P, Mandal C. Glycosylation of Erythrocyte Spectrin and Its Modification in Visceral Leishmaniasis. PLoS One 6 (12) : e28169 (2011) PMID 22164239.
- Samanta S, Ghoshal A, Bhattacharya K, Saha B, Walden P, Mandal C. Sialoglycosylation of RBC in Visceral Leishmaniasis Leads to Enhanced Oxidative Stress, Calpain-Induced Fragmentation of Spectrin and Hemolysis. PLoS ONE 7(7): e42361. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0042361.
- Rozra S , Kundu D, Saha B, Rudra A, Chakrabarty S, Bharati P. Periodontal status of HIV infected patients with special reference to CD4 cell count in West Bengal, India . Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease. 2012; 2(6): 470-474
- Taraphdar P, Dasgupta A, Saha B. Sexual practices of people living with HIV/AIDS attending School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata. Indian J Public Health. 2012;56:231-4.
- Saha P, Guha S.K, Das S, S Mullick S, Ganguly S, Biswas A, BeraD K, Chattopadhya G, Das M,. Kundu P.K, Ray K, and Maji A.K.. Comparative Efficacies of Artemisinin Combination Therapies in Plasmodium falciparum Malaria and Polymorphism of pfATPase6, pfcrt, pfdhfr, and pfdhps Genes in Tea Gardens of Jalpaiguri District, India. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 2012; 56(5):2511. DOI: 10.1128/AAC.05388-11.
- Patra P, Guha S.K, Maji A.K, Saha P, Ganguly S, Chakraborty A, Kundu P.K, Sarker S, Ray K,. Efficacy of oral miltefosine in visceral leishmaniais in rural West Bengal, India. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 2012; 44(4): 500-503.
- Bhowmik A, Ghugre P, Udipi S.A, Guha S.K. ‘Nutritional status and quality of life of women with HIV/AIDS’. American Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2012; 8 (1): 13-18.
- Bhowmik A, Bhandari S,De R, Guha S.K, Predictors of mortality among HIV-infected patients initiating anti retroviral therapy at a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2012; 5(12):986-90.
- Saha. P., Naskar. A., Ganguly S., Das S., Guha. S K., Biswas A., Bera .D K., Kundu. PK., Das M., Mullick S., Ray. K., Maji A K. Therapeutic efficacy of Artemisinin Combination Therapies and prevalence of S769N mutation in PfATPase6 gene of P. falciparum in Kolkata, India.Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2012 (In Press).
- Ganguly S., Saha P., Guha SK., Das S., Bera DK., Biswas A., Kundu PK., Saha B., Ray K., Maji AK. In vivo therapeutic efficacy of chloroquine alone or in combination with primaquine in vivax malaria in Kolkata, West Bengal, India and polymorphism in pvmdr1 and pvcrt-0 genes. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 2012 (In Press).
- Pal A, Panigrahi R, Biswas A, Datta S, Sarkar N, Guha S.K, i Saha B, Banerjee A, Chakrabarti S, Chakravarty R. Influence of HIV-associated degree of immune suppression on molecular heterogeneity of hepatitis B virus among HIV co-infected patients. Virology. 2012 (In Press).
- Goswami R.P, R Goswami R.P, Das S, Ray Y, Rahman M, Testing urine samples of patients with rK39 strip as simplest non-invasive field diagnosis for visceral leishmaniasis: an early report from eastern India. Journal of Post Graduate Medicine 2012.
- Goswami R P, R Goswami R P, Das S, Ray Y, Pal D, Rahman M. A Rare Case of Multiple Intramuscular and Hepatic Echinococcosis Journal of Association of Physicians of India 2012 (In press)
- Goswami R.P, Goswami R.P, j Ray Y and Rahman M. Absolute CD4 counts in monoinfected chronic Hepatitis B patients in the advanced immune-active stage. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2012.
- Goswami R.P HIV/VL Co-infection: Relapsing Visceral Leishmaniasis as an Emerging AIDS Defining Illness Kala Azar – Emerging Perspectives and Prospects in South Asia 2012.
- Nandy M, Chakraborty A, Mallik S. Hydatid disease presenting as multiple cystic swelling in the right supraclavicular region Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2012; 2(6) : 490-491.