- A study to evaluate the price control of antifungal medicines and its practical applicability. Amrita Sil, Nilay Kanti Das, Pramit Ghosh, Pijush Kanti Datta, Chowdhury Nazrul Islam, Santanu Kumar Tripathi. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 2012;44(6) :704.
- Cefditoren pivoxil associated rash and arthalgia in a four year old child : a case report, Manab Nandy, Abhiram Chakroborty, Santanu K Tripathi. Indian Journal of Pharmacolgy,2012;44(3):419.
- A preliminary assessment of availability and pricing of children’s medicines in government hospitals and private retail pharmacies in a District of Andhra Pradesh. Laveesh Ravindran, Mamata Bandhopadhyay, Chiranjib Bagchi, Santanu K Tripathi. Indian Journal of Pharmacology,2012;44(4):536.
- Students’ performance in written and viva – voce components of final summative pharmacology examination in MBBS curriculum: A critical insight. Arijit Ghosh, Ananya Mandal, Nina Das, Santanu K Tripathi, Asish Biswas, Tapas Bera. Indian Journal of Pharmacology,2012;44(2):274.
- Use of anti-epileptic drugs in a tertiary care hospital of Eastern India with emphasis on epilepsy due to neurocysticercosis . Amrita Sil, Kamalesh Das, Nilay K Das, Dibyendu Chakraborty, Goutameswar Mazumdar, Santanu K Tripathi. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 2012;44(1):106-110.
- A study of the effect of alkanisation of urine on the efficacy of sparfloxacin in uncomplicated urinary tract infection. P RayChaudhuri, A Biswas, S Palodhi, A Shaw, B Chattopadhyay. Indian Medical Journal, 2012;106(2):75-79.
- A study of antihyperglycaemic effect of Strychnos Potatorum Linn dried nut powder in experimental animal model of type- 2 dibetes mellitus. P RayChaudhuri, A Biswas, S Palodhi, A Shaw, B Chattopadhyay, A Nandy, S Mondal. Indian Medical Journal, 2012;106(2):70-74.
- Orlistat Induced Acute Pancreatitis: A Case Report. P RayChaudhuri, R Santra, S Palodhi, S Mondal. International Journal of Health and Allied Sciences. (Communicated).
- Fixed drug eruption due to fluconazole use: not so rare nowadays: a case report. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. (Communicated).
- Chronic Fluoxetine Treatment and Sexual Behaviour in Male and Female Albino Rats.
- Ranjita Santra, Patralekha Raychaudhuri, Chiranjib Bagchi, Santanu Kumar Tripathi. Indian Journal of Pharmacology. (Communicated).
- Fluvoxamine plays an integral role in alteration of Sexual behavioral pattern more in females than males. Ranjita Santra. Indian Journal of Psychologucal Medicine (In Press).
- A Tandem Reduction-oxidation Protocol for the Conversion of 1-Keto-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazoles to carbazoles via Tosylhydrazones through Microwave Assistance: Efficient Synthesis of Glycozoline, Clausenalene, Glycozolicine, Deoxycarbazomycin B and the Total Synthesis of Murrayafoline A”; Suchandra Chakraborty, Gautam Chattopadhyay and Chandan Saha, Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, DOI 10.1002/ jhet.999, 2012.
- Dissymmetry and Asymmetry – A Hopeless Conflict in Chemical Literature. Suchandra Chakraborty and Chandan Saha, Resonance, 17 (8), 768, 2012.
- Isolation and characterization of Pseudomonas sp. STM 997 from soil sample having potentiality to degrade carbazole moiety utilizing 3,6-dimethyl-1-keto-1,2,3,4–tetrahydrocarbazole, a novel mimic carbazole derivative. Biswanath Chakraborty, Suchandra Chakraborty, Anjan Kumar Basu, Bhrigu Aditya, T.P.Sinha, Tanima Modak Dhar, Chandan Saha, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 168, 1765-1777, 2012.
- Photophysical properties of an environment sensitive fluorophore 1-Keto-6,7-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole and its excited state interaction with N, N-dimethylaniline: A spectroscopic investigation. Amrit Krishna Mitra*, Sujay Ghosh*, Suchandra Chakraborty, Chandan Saha, Manas Kumar Sarangi and Samita Basu, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 240, 66-74, 2012. (*equal contributors).
- Efficient Acetylation of Primary Amines and Amino Acids in Environmentally Benign Brine Solution using Acetyl chloride. Kaushik Basu, Suchandra Chakraborty, Achintya Kumar Sarkar & Chandan Saha, Journal of Chemical Sciences, (In Press).