- D Bhattacharya, MK Singh, S Chaudhuri, S Acharya, AK Basu, and Swapna Chaudhuri (2012)”T11TS impedes glioma angiogenesis by inhibiting VEGF signaling and pro-survival PI3K/Akt/eNOS pathway with concomitant upregulation of PTEN in brain endothelial cells” Journal of Neuro-Oncology (Accepted).
- MK Singh, D Bhattacharya, S Chaudhuri, S Acharya, P Kumar, AK Basu, and Swapna Chaudhuri (2012) Antiangiogenic and anti-invasive effects of T11TS on experimental rat glioma. Anticancer Drugs (Accepted).
- Chaudhuri S, Acharya S, Chatterjee S, Kumar P, Singh M K, Bhattacharya D, Basu A K, Dasgupta S, Flora S J S, Swapna Chaudhuri. (2012) Therapeutic profile of T11TS vs. T11TS + Miadmsa: a hunt for a more effective therapeutic regimen in arsenic induction. Asia Pacific J. of Canc. Prev., 13(6/7), 1-6.
- Chatterjee S, Achrya S, Kumar P, Chaudhuri,S. and Chaudhuri Swapna (2012). Comparative Evaluation of T11TS and Its Deglycosylated Derivative Nullifies the Importance of Glycan Moieties in Immunotherapeutic Efficacy. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, 44(3), 259-268.
- Kumar P, Chatterjee S,Acharya S, Kumari A, Chaudhuri S, Singh M, Ghosh SN, Chaudhuri Swapna(2012) . Immunomodulatory role of TIITS in respect to cytotoxic lymphocytes in four grades of human glioma. Cellular Immunology 276 ,176–186.
- Erythrocyte membrane alteration and its correlation with the degree of Dengue severity. By Anindya Mukherjee, Arindam Naskar, Ranajoy Sankar Bhattacharya, Yogiray Ray, Soumen Halder, Manab Ghosh ,Debananda Gonjhu, Dolonchampa Modak,Mehebubar Rahman, Sudeshna Mallik, Indranil Dhar, Sukumar Basak, Bhaswati Bandyopadhyay, Sumi Mukhopadhyay and Bibhuti Saha Poster presented at the 100th Indian Science congress January 3-7 2013, Kolkata.
- Serum superoxide dismutase: a predictor of therapeutic responsiveness in patients with Indian leishmaniasis. By Anirban Talukdar, Rajarshee Banerjee, Abhijit Das, Dipankar Pal, Bibhuti Saha* and Sumi Mukhopadhyay* Poster presented at the 100th Indian Science congress January 3-7 2013, Kolkata.
- Saha. P., Guha. S K., Das S., Mullick S., Ganguly S., Bera .D K., Biswas A., Chattopadhyay G., Das M., Kundu. PK., Ray. K. and Maji A K.(2012) Comparative efficacy 1 of Artemisinin Combination Therapies (ACTs) in P. falciparum malaria and polymorphism of PfATPase6, Pfcrt, Pfdhfr and Pfdhps genes in tea gardens of Jalpaiguri district, India. Antimicrobial Agent and Chemotherapy doi: 10.1128/ AAC.05388-11AAC.05388-11.
- Pabitra Saha, Subhasish K Guha, Sonali Das, Shrabanee Mullick, Swagata Ganguly, Asit Biswas, Dilip K Bera, Gaurangadeb Chattopadhyay, Madhusudan Das, Pratip K Kundu,Krishnangshu Ray, Ardhendu K Maji. Comparative efficacies of artemisinin combination therapies in Plasmodium falciparum malaria and polymorphism of pfATPase6, pfcrt, pfdhfr, and pfdhps genes in tea gardens of Jalpaiguri District, India.Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. May 2012.
- Saha P, Naskar A, Ganguly S, Das S, Guha SK, Biswas A, Bera DK, Kundu PK, Das M, Mullick S, Ray K, and Maji AK, (2012) Therapeutic efficacy of Artemisinin Combination Therapies and prevalence of S769N mutation in PfATPase6 gene of P. falciparum in Kolkata, India. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine (In press).
- Ganguly S., Saha P., Guha SK., Das S., Bera DK., Biswas A., Kundu PK., Saha B.,Ray K.and Maji AK. In vivo therapeutic efficacy of chloroquine alone or in combination with primaquine in vivax malaria in Kolkata, West Bengal, India and polymorphism in pvmdr1 and pvcrt-0 genes. Antimicrobial Agent and Chemotherapy. (In Press)2012.
- Saha. P., Naskar, A., Ganguly S., Das S., Guha. S K., Biswas A., Bera .D K., Kundu. PK., Das, M., Mullick S., Ray. K. and Maji A K.Therapeutic efficacy of Artemisinin Combination Therapies and prevalence of S769N mutation in PfATPase6 gene of P. falciparum in Kolkata, India. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. ( In Press).2012.