Routine In Patient Care Services :
Large numbers of patients from various O.P.S. (including ART centre) and admitted patients of Carmichael Hospital attend Radiology Department regularly for USG & X - Ray examination :
||Total X - Ray cases done
||Total X - Ray plates used
||Total USG cases done
Teaching and Training Programmes
Both theoretical & practical teaching and training programmes are conducted as stipulated by competent authority for the students of M.D. (Tropical Medicine) : D.T.M.&H, M.D. (Radiology), D.M.L.T. courses.
- Title - “A longitudinal study of neurocysticercosis through CT scan of the brain”.
- Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease. - Volume 1, Issue 3, September, 2011
(pg. 206 208)
- A Chakraborty, S. Panja, I. Bhattacharjee, G. Chanda, A. K. Hati.
- Title - “Cefditoren pivoxil associated rash & arthalgia”.
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology. - Volume 44, Issue 3, 2012, (pg. 419-420)
- M. Nandy, A. Mondal, Santanu K Tripathy, A. Chakraborty
- Title - “Efficacy of oral miltefosine in viscerel leishmaniasis in rural West Bengal, India”.
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology. - (2012, July-Aug., 44 (4) : 500-503
- P. Patra, Subhasis K. Guha, A. K. Maji, P. Saha, S. Ganguly, A. Chakraborti, P. K. Kundu, S. Sarkar, K. Roy.
- Title - “Hydatid disease presenting as multiple cystic swelling in the right supra-clavicular region.
- Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease. - 2012; 2 (6) : 490-491 M. Nandy, A. Chakraborti, S. Mallik